If you would like to be part of the team, contact us. Include some relevant code samples of what you would like to showcase, and
also answer one of the following questions:
- 1 . True if an integer is anything except 5 or 10
- 2 . First check that a character pointer is not null, then that it points to a non null character, in one expression
- 3 . A multi-threaded application is doing some work on an item retrieved from a global list. What part of the code needs to be atomic (assuming all variables are local)?
- 4 . What is the fastest way to divide an integer by 2?
- 5 . Why would 0x01000000ffffffff be an invalid address in 64 bit mode?